Monday, September 1, 2014

Flyin By

Really quick post, but it is necessary! School starts tomorrow and I am experiencing many different emotions. First utter disbelief at how fast the summer went bye. One of the downsides of enjoying life in the present moments is things just seem to fly by. However, I would rather live a short and happy life than a long one where I am always anticipating the future. This summer has been too good. God has been so good to me. I am so humbled by his love and the support and strength he gives me. Yes I am feeling sad that summer is ending, but I am also excited for what is going to happen, and I trust that everything will work out according to Gods plan. But I need to cherish the moment I am in right know. This school year is like a delicious ice cream cone, and once it is all gone I will I wish I could have it all over again. I will wish that the cone is not empty, but full of ice cream and potential. I now realize I am in that moment that I am going to want to relive again. The moment where the ice cream cone is fresh, and hasn't been licked. The moment where I know an abundance of enjoyment will follow. So tonight as I fall asleep, I will try not to spend the night thinking and anticipating for the new school year. I will spend it cherishing the fact that a new wonderful  journey is standing right in front of me. A journey that hasn't even begun, but one that is is full of promise and potential. Thank you God for allowing me to see the value in all moments of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment