Sunday, September 28, 2014

I Love My Dad

           I love my Dad. I love all the hard work he does for me and my family. I love how much he has sacrificed for us. I love that he is a good model of what a father should be. I love how my Dad works a stressful job to support us. I love how he never brings that stress home. I love that he always puts his family before his work. I love how he takes my little sister to doctor’s appointments. I love the amount of time and effort he gives to coaching my other little sister’s softball team. I love his effort to stay connected with his family in Pennsylvania. I love how he is almost always in a good mood. I love his attempts to be funny. I love when he actually says something funny. I love how much he loves my Mom. I love when he gets her flowers. I love when he makes sure his daughters are doing enough for her on mother’s day and her birthday. I love how my Dad finds ways of connecting with each of his daughters. I love how he has read my littlest sister every single Harry Potter book even though she can read perfectly fine. I love how he acts like a ten year old boy when he plays Clash of Clans with my other little sister. I love the personality traits my Dad and my older sister share. I love watching TV shows with my Dad. I love how he has introduced me to most of them. I love watching superhero movies with him. I love his constant support. I love that he knows he can trust me. I love how I couldn’t have asked for a better Dad. I love how God choose him to be my Dad. I love how God choose me to be my Dad’s daughter. I love how it’s my Dads birthday today. I love how it is the perfect day to post this post. I love how today I can say, “Happy Birthday Dad! I love you.”   

No comments:

Post a Comment