Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I Love Random Stuff

IMPORTANT NOTE: To understand the purpose of this piece you must read my previous blog post “What do You Love?” Thanks J

            I love blankets. I love sweaters. I love my bed. I love cold nights where I have to pile blankets on me to keep warm.
            I love the warmth and happiness of summer. I love the refreshing smell of fall. I love the beauty of winter. I love the atmosphere of December. I love the flowering warmth of spring.
            I love learning. I love being surrounded by people at school. I love how school isn’t boring as long as you make it interesting. I love reconnecting with old friends. I love meeting new ones. I love when teachers are enthusiastic. I love the unknown aspect of learning.
            I love history. I love learning about past people, society, economy, and nations. I love the different opinions on past and present. I love forming opinions from past events. I love the increased sense of understanding and appreciation we have for the present after we learn about its beginnings.
            I love music. I love how a love of music is something the majority of humans share. I love the variety of music there is to choose from. I love 5 Seconds of Summer. I love fangirling over them with my good friend. I love listening to their CD with my little sister in my car. I love how she guesses what member is singing. I love telling her if she is right or wrong. I love how she is usually wrong. I love jamming out to their song “18” with my littlest sister. I love the catchy and popular pop songs (until they are overplayed). I love classic rock. I love Queen. I love Billy Joel. I love Journey. I love AC/DC. I love Elton John. I love listening to the classic rock stations. I love listening to the classic rock stations on long car rides with my Dad and older sister. I love when my older sister and I try to guess who is singing the song playing at that moment. I love how my Dad always knows the artist. I love how songs are more than the lyrics and music. I love how songs can be memories.

            I love driving. I love my ten year old car named Woodrow. I love the freedom. I love the independence. I love that my parents were kind enough to get me my car. I love that my parents trust me to drive. I love that my parents pay half the price of Gas. I love my parents. I do not love the price of Gas. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! It made me think of all the things I love in life and feel thankful: for) I love you!!

    ReplyDelete